About Me

Hello, my name is Mrs. Tracey Welte and I am a Pre-K teacher at Home for Your Heart School. This is my 10th year teaching at HFYH. I have taught Pre-K for 8 of those years. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in Elementary Education (grades 1 - 6) along with a Kindergarten Endorsement. I also have taken most of my classes toward an Early Childhood Education degree. I love teaching and coming to school each day to be with the kids. I have been happily married for 14 years and have 3 girls of my own. Kayla is 13, Ashlyn is 8 and Leah is 2.

New Classroom, New School Year

I am so excited for this school year to begin. Not only will we have a new classroom, but we also have a brand new group of kids along with an assistant, Mrs. Brandy! We are looking forward to all the learning and fun that will take place at school this year! Please remember that our school Open House will be on Friday, August 17th at 6:30 pm. Come meet the teachers and see the classrooms! Our first day of school for Pre-K is Monday, August 20th! Our half day Pre-K is from 8:30 - 11:30 Monday - Thursday! I can't wait to meet all my new students and parents! Please watch our class blog all school year! We will post pictures as well as important information!

No comments:

Post a Comment