About Me

Hello, my name is Mrs. Tracey Welte and I am a Pre-K teacher at Home for Your Heart School. This is my 10th year teaching at HFYH. I have taught Pre-K for 8 of those years. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in Elementary Education (grades 1 - 6) along with a Kindergarten Endorsement. I also have taken most of my classes toward an Early Childhood Education degree. I love teaching and coming to school each day to be with the kids. I have been happily married for 14 years and have 3 girls of my own. Kayla is 13, Ashlyn is 8 and Leah is 2.

It's 2013!!!

The kiddos all came back to school excited and ready to learn! I could tell they all missed each other! We are more than half way through learning our letter sounds and formations. We are also working on our numbers and counting to 100! We have started writing our last names along with our first~ we are trying to remember to leave a space between our first and last names! We have also began learning to tie our shoes! We have began adding color words to our word wall in addition to our normal sight words. We have made red play doh, blue jellyfish and much more! We are having so much fun in Pre-K!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment