About Me

Hello, my name is Mrs. Tracey Welte and I am a Pre-K teacher at Home for Your Heart School. This is my 10th year teaching at HFYH. I have taught Pre-K for 8 of those years. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in Elementary Education (grades 1 - 6) along with a Kindergarten Endorsement. I also have taken most of my classes toward an Early Childhood Education degree. I love teaching and coming to school each day to be with the kids. I have been happily married for 14 years and have 3 girls of my own. Kayla is 13, Ashlyn is 8 and Leah is 2.

Back to School

Mrs. Brandy and I are so excited for the new school year to begin! We are going to have so much fun learning, doing crafts, playing and much more! We are looking forward to meeting you at our Open House on Friday, August 16th. If your last name begins with A-M, you are asked to come from 6-7pm and if your last name begins with N-Z, you are asked to come from 7-8pm. We have been very busy in preparation for you to arrive! We have painted our very cool "beach" themed classroom and know that you are going to love it as much as we do!!! Looking forward to seeing you!!! Mrs. Tracey & Mrs. Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment